Littleton is a city in New Hampshire.
The town is at the intersection of Rt. 302 and Rt. 116.
- Ammonoosuc Amble, Profile High School, Bethlehem, NH, ☎ . Every April on a Saturday, the Ammonoosu Community Health Services, run a five mile runners race, along with a free half mile kids run. All proceeds go to provide health care to needy people in the area. Race comes complete with hills, food, and a great raffle all the runners are entered in. Healthy hoopla.
- Village Book Store, 81 Main Street, ☎ . Nice place to hang, check out books and music, plenty of staff recommendations, Boston Globe and NY Times available, plenty of regional books. Close to Thayer's Inn, buy a book, go back to your room at the Inn and chill. Also new coffee and expresso.
Hours: Monday through Thursday: 9:00 - 6:00;Friday: 9:00 - 7:00, Saturday: 9:00 - 6:00
Sunday: 9:00 - 5:00
- Littleton Grist Mill, 18 Mill Street, ☎ . Sun 10:00 to 3:00 Mon-Sat 10:30 am - 3 pm. Visit the restored mill on the river, buy some flour for bread or pancakes. Fascinating mill. Take the millstone off from around your neck, and groove to a working millstone.
Littleton's economic community has its roots in the Littleton Grist Mill and saw mill that Solomon Mann opened for business in 1798. As other buildings were added, the mill complex eventually became the village of Littleton and the nucleus of its industry. The energy to power the mills was supplied by the Ammonoosuc River with the aid of a dam.Although the dam no longer exists, the original grist mill still stands and is restored to its original appearance
- Littleton Diner, 124 Main Street, ☎ . Open: Monday-Sunday: 6:00AM - 8:00PM. The Littleton Diner is not fast food. Menu offers traditional home cooked New England meals at reasonable prices. Meals made to order, portions generous and prices affordable. Food is fresh and prepared on-site. Choose a cozy booth, a counter seat or family style table setting. Great corn beef hash. Specials daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try the locally stone-ground buckwheat pancakes with maple syrup. The mill is not far from the diner on the Ammonoosuc River which drives the millstone.
- Screamin Boar, 40 West Main Street, ☎ . You go up to the window and place your order and it is brought to the hexagon picnic table. BBQ is regular and hot and service was prompt. They have picnic tables out front and they'll serve you there.
- Hampton Inn Littleton, 580 Meadow Street, ☎ .
- Thayer's Inn, 111 Main Street (Right off Interstate 93), toll-free: . Check-in: 2 pm, check-out: 10:30 am. Nice hotel in downtown. Old railroad hotel. Kitchenettes,family suites for up to four, and classic rooms up to 2. Near all restaurants and attractions. Rent the Pat Buchanan room, stay where he stayed when he campainged for President in the New Hampshire primary (which he won) 90-160.
- Eastgate Motor Inn, 335 Cottage Street, ☎ . Not in the downtown area, but off the interstate. Inexpensive, clean, great strong wifi signal. All units on ground floor. Units have a back door so you can sit outside. They have a continental breakfast. Included was satellite TV with HBO, microwave, and fridge.